Exhibitor Best Practices
Exhibitor Best Practices:
- Submit all documents needed (ice, electric, COI) by Friday, April 12 2019
- Register your staff and those that will be staffing your booth early
- You should try to register no later than Friday, April 12 2019
- Don’t wait until the day of as there are long lines
- Bring enough materials to last you throughout the whole day. You don’t want to run out!
- Do not break down early. The show runs until 6:30pm. Breaking down early results in not being able to participate in the show again the following year and will incur a fee.
- The earlier you arrive, the better! There is only 1 elevator so please plan accordingly.
- Set-up your exhibitor profile in the event mobile app! Attendees will be using the app and looking for information, so you do not want to miss this opportunity. When you are setting up your profile, make sure to reserve your lead retrieval tool for the most efficient and cost-effective follow-up.
- Plan your follow-up plan early! The sooner you reach out to the people you meet, the more likely they are to do business with you. With the Lead Retrieval tool it is easier than ever to follow-up, as you scan attendee badges you will receive their contact information in a clean and organized spreadsheet. Want to go the extra mile? Add qualifier questions to your lead retrieval to better sort the list and follow up with the information they are looking for.
- Remember to bring a bowl for business cards
- Create an internal plan on how to reach out after the Summit
- If you don’t follow-up, then you are missing out on hot opportunities!
- Bring a dolly to transport your items. Carts are limited so please ensure you have a way to get your items into and out of the show floor.
- Don’t forget to show off! If you’re bringing food or drinks make sure they represent your business and show off what you are capable of. (ex: if you specialize in steak, bring steak!)