Exhibitor Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
How big is my booth space?
- Your booth space is the length and width of a 6-foot banquet table, plus space on all sides. See the exhibitor booth regulations page for more details. If you need an additional table or are interested in a double booth, contact your sales rep today.
What comes with my booth?
- All booths with one (1) 6′ table with plain black linens, (1) chair and a table sign printed with your exhibitor’s name. Electricity, Ice, and lead retrieval are sold separately.
How do we pick our spot?
- You do not get to pick your own location unless you have paid for Premium Booth Placement. All locations will be determined by the production director based on your industry, competing businesses, similar handouts, etc. Click here for more information
When is the exhibitor load In?
- Sponsor load-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and standard exhibitor Load-in begins at 9:00 am on April 19 and you must be finished setting up your booth no later than 12:30 p.m..
When is breakdown and load-out?
- DO NOT BREAK DOWN YOUR BOOTH UNTIL 6:30! Even if you run out of materials, it is critical that you staff your booth until 6:30 pm! There is a significant amount of concierge, planners, and social influencers that will come late in the day and they expect to have a great experience. Early breakdown of your booth leads to others breaking down their booths early which leads to the deterioration of the show and is not acceptable. You will lose your right to participate in future events if you break down before 6:30 pm. Please educate your staff accordingly.
Do you provide chairs?
- One chair will be provided with one additional chair available for purchase. If you have a medical condition where you need to sit please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Is there wi-fi available?
- Yes, wireless will be available on the day of the show. We will provide that information to you as we get closer.
Can we set up our booth the day before?
- No. Because Navy Pier is still open to the public the day before. We do not allow booths to be set up prior to the show.
Can I get ice?
- Yes, please refer to the Food & Beverage section for more information on ice. Click for info on Ordering Ice
Can I get electricity to my booth?
- Yes, please refer to the Exhibitor Details section for more information on electricity. Click for info on Ordering Electricity
Is there a place to prep the food?
- No. If you are bringing food everything will need to be prepped in advance. We do not have access to any kitchen space for prepping. All food assembly will happen at your own space.
Is there staff to help me unload my car?
- Only for sponsors & premium exhibitors. If you are a premium exhibitor, load-in staff will be available in the morning to help you unload your car and help you bring your items up to the Aon Grand Ballroom at Navy Pier. Staff will not be available at the end of the day so you will need to pack up and bring your things down on your own.
Is there parking available?
- Parking is available at Navy Pier, there is no parking validation from the venue or event organizer.
Are hand carts or flatbeds available?
- Yes, however, they are in very limited supply. We recommend you bring your own carts or wagons to help you move your materials.