The 19th Annual Hospitality & Tourism Summit is the largest single day gathering in hospitality & tourism in Chicago. Designed to reinforce relationships between the concierge community, meeting & event planners, and businesses that cater to Chicago’s visitors and groups. This is one event you can’t afford to miss, but don’t take it from us – come see it for yourself.
Over 2,000 hospitality professionals and over 300 group-oriented businesses will gather in Navy Pier’s Crystal Gardens to network, enjoy great food, drinks, and live entertainment. The Hospitality & Tourism Summit Chicago is produced by Ateema Media & Marketing.
The 2020 Hospitality & Tourism Summit Chicago has been postponed due to evolving public health risks related to coronavirus (COVID-19), we will announce the new date when available.
Benefits of attending:
- Grow Your Business: Past attendees tell us that they find new opportunities by working the room
- Build Your Network: 2,000+ meeting & event planners, concierge, social media influencers, and industry professionals all gather to network. It’s like “shooting fish in a barrel!”
- Update your Industry Knowledge: Join us in the Navy Pier IMAX Theater for a panel discussion led by Choose Chicago’s CEO, David Whitaker.
- Experience Chicago’s Best, All-in-One Day: Enjoy food & drink from the Chicago’s hottest spots, maintain current industry relationships and make plenty of new ones!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Keynote Panel moderated by Choose Chicago’s CEO David Whitaker
- 12:30 p.m. Trade Show floor and the NCA Silent Auction open
- 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Live music and entertainment begins
- 5:30 p.m. NCA Silent Auction closes
- 6:30 p.m. Trade Show ends